Quite recently, BitRent has successfully completed the Pre-sale phase, and launched its ICO last month. Now, the ICO is still ongoing, and very soon – in mid-February – BitRent will already officially launch its platform, when the first building object in its history – Unity Towers – will be presented.
Unity Towers is a complex of three twin-skyscrapers that will function as multi-apartment buildings, a hotel, a modern business coworking center, an IT-hub, and adjoining infrastructure with a separate parking building for 450 cars.
The main advantages of the complex are the following:
- resort location;
- high rental demand;
- developed infrastructure;
- close distance to the sea, a park and entertainment;
- consolidation with a shopping center.
Advantages for the investor:
- profit up to 30% per annum;
- investor-owner of real estate;
- investments are protected against fluctuations of stock exchanges;
- constant monitoring and construction guarantees;
- simple investment.
During the construction process, BIM and RFID technologies will be actively used to monitor quality control, meet deadlines and detect inconsistencies with the plan immediately as they occur.
Unity Towers has not yet gone on sale, and therefore we are offering you the opportunity to subscribe to the updates, remain always up to date and receive timely notifications. In addition, two more construction projects will be located in Hungary and Romania. In total, during the March-April period you will already be able to take part in the acquisition of 3 projects on the BitRent platform.
However, the important news does not stop here, and we’re happy to inform you that the RNTB token is already available on the crypto-exchanges Yobit.io, Exrates.me and Bit-z.com, and we have signed contracts with strategic partners from countries in the Middle East, Europe and the USA.
Register on the exchanges, trade RNTB tokens and get profit!
Friends, you can also meet us face-to-face at the next conferences, where BitRent will speak as a key partner:
1. International Blockchain Summit in Dubai on March 4-5
2. Conference in Moscow on March 1
3. Blockchain Conference in London on March 10
4. Conference in Berlin on February 27-28