VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 18% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0638 or 0.00001838 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Upbit and Livecoin. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $2.00 million and $33,875.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, VeriCoin has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007967 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00022605 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00272923 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017367 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000805 BTC.
VeriCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,387,678 coins. The official message board for VeriCoin is www.vericoinforums.com. The official website for VeriCoin is www.vericoin.info. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Upbit, Bittrex, CoinEgg and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.