VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 9th. Over the last week, VeriCoin has traded up 3.5% against the dollar. One VeriCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0903 or 0.00002292 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Livecoin and CoinEgg. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $2.85 million and $39,677.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006984 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00024696 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00013752 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00147948 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00024203 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000855 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Profile
VeriCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,564,917 coins. The official message board for VeriCoin is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Upbit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.