VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 20th. VeriCoin has a total market cap of $3.43 million and $80,452.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 12.9% higher against the dollar. One VeriCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00002659 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Upbit, CoinEgg and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00042857 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006101 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00013348 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00154084 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
VRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,579,750 coins. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com.
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.