VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 27th. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00002573 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, Upbit and CoinEgg. VeriCoin has a market cap of $3.31 million and approximately $119,118.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00039193 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006522 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00016209 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00153993 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 54.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00053377 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
VeriCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,592,359 coins. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for VeriCoin is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Upbit and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.